Chesapeake Lighthouse Plan
Lighthouses have been the subject of many children's stories and in addition to ornate windmills, they're a staple of people's lawns all over the country. Visiting a real seaside lighthouse can be quite an experience for kids and adults alike. There's just something illustriousness and gallant about their presentation, the way they protect ships and crews from hitting that rocky edge while battling a storm. The wooden, outdoor Chesapeake Lighthouse plan has some of that sophistication.
Fashioned with three levels for more interactive play time, sixteen window openings, front door and a look-out that's thirteen feet high! I hope you enjoy building and having it as much as I had designing it! If you're looking for a smaller lighthouse plan, check out the Little Lighthouse!
- 140 ft² in usable interior play space
- Designed for ages 3-12
- 3 Levels for fun, interactive play
- 6' 1st floor height, 5' 2" 2nd floor height, 3' 3rd floor height
- Details include, two trap doors, front door, corner molding
- 17 windows
- Hip & gable roofs
- 8' wide, 11' deep, 18' tall
- 40 page, step by step plan
- Price for plan: $50
Make sure to ask about and take advantage of any volume discount from your local lumber yard!