Big & Burly Bulldozer Play-set Plan
Push that dirt, grade this land and knock that building over! There is no denying that the construction play-sets, like the dump truck and steamroller are the total bomb. Your little guy will have quite the time doing everything the big guys do in this full-sized outdoor wooden bulldozer play-set.
Featuring two levels so the kids can see far in advance who they're going to plow through, 250 square feet of space to move around and play and a great big blade on the front that'll easily push 5 tons of whatever is in front of it, who can stop them from knocking over their neighbors house now? No one, thats who! Even the treads can be crawled though for more interactive play time. Plus, if you can yield a circular saw, you can build this!
Don't forget to check out all the other cool ground based play-sets you can download and start building today. Now look out, we got some earth to move!
- 250 ft² in usable play space
- Designed for ages 3-11
- 5' 6" 1st floor height, 5' 2nd floor height
- Details include a large blade, light bar, exhaust stack, two detailed treads, trap door & ladder
- Two levels
- The treads can be crawled through w/ two inside entrances front & back
- 20' long, 12' wide, 11' tall
- 35 page, step by step plan
- Price for plan: $50
Make sure to ask about and take advantage of any volume discount from your local lumber yard!